By using the Site, you signify your assent to the Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect certain personally identifiable information (“personal information”) when you use certain features of our Site, such as in correspondence with us, registering and filling out forms on the Site, making a purchase, entering a sweepstakes or contest or other promotion, participating in online surveys, signing up for email distribution lists and using other features of the Site that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information we collect may include your first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code and phone number (both landline and mobile). Tire Pros® may also retain electronic communications you send to our customer service representatives, webmaster or other associates.
We also collect information regarding the use of our Site that may not contain personal information. This may include a user’s IP Address, browser type, domain name, access time, page views, and the URL from which they were referred. Statistics are compiled that show the daily number of visitors to the Site, the daily requests received for particular files on the Site, the routes by which users access the Site, and what countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used to customize our web site to better meet your needs and may also be provided to others, but the aggregated statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Users may set their Web browser to notify them when they receive a cookie or to not accept certain cookies. However, users may find that some parts of the Site will not function properly if cookies are refused.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Tire Pros® may use the personal information users give us for a variety of purposes, including the following:
• to develop, enhance, market sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
• to process purchases and other transactions through the Site;
• to respond to correspondence from users;
• to administer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions users register for;
• to troubleshoot problems with the Site;
• measure consumer interest in our various products and services;
• inform users about new products and programs and promotional offers. These offers may be based on information provided in surveys, information that may indicate purchasing preferences or in email sent to the Site.
• As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
• For any other purpose to which a user consents.
To Whom Do We Disclose Personal Information
Because Tire Pros® considers the individual personal information we maintain to be confidential, our policy is to disclose no personal information gathered online to third parties except in the following situations:
• We may disclose personal information to our Tire Pros® dealers so that they can notify customers of upcoming promotions, events or offers. We require our dealers to keep such personal information confidential and to use such personal information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
• We may disclose personal information to third parties (e.g., data storage and processing facilities) that we use to assist us in providing our services, subject to similar obligations of confidentiality to those contained in this Policy.
• We may disclose personal information where you have specifically authorized us to do so in connection with registering at our Site or in some other written communication.
• Finally, we may disclose personal information upon a transfer or sale to another entity of all or substantially all of our stock or assets in the line of business that this Policy relates or upon any other corporate reorganization.
Except as noted above, Tire Pros® does not sell, rent or transmit personal information to other organizations.
We may also share aggregate demographic, statistical and other information regarding use of our Site, products and services, with third parties for marketing and other purposes, but such aggregate information will not specifically identify any particular user.
Choice and Opt-out Preferences
We do not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. You may, at any elect not to receive further email communications from Tire Pros® (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request) by unsubscribing from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Tire Pros®. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Tire Pros®, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us at DTCrawford@ATD-US.com . Tire Pros® will use reasonable efforts to address all requests to remove names from any postal mail or email lists.
Tire Pros® uses reasonable security procedures to protect the personal information that it collects through the Site from unauthorized use and disclosure. Any lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under strict conditions designed to safeguard the security and privacy of customer personal information.
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children. We will not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to register with our Site, or to provide any personally identifying information. If you're under 13, please do not provide us with any personally identifying information about you.
Other Web Sites
The Tire Pros® Site may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by such other sites.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California residents can such request by sending writing to us to the following address: Tire Pros/ ATD, 5100 North Commerce Ave, Suite C, Promotions Department, Moorpark, CA 93021.
Questions or Comments